Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Zinc Alloy||Design:||Both Side|
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Shape:||Custom|
custom race medals,
sports award medals
Racing, Running, Marathion Swiming Custom Sports Medals
3d Both side Soft Enamel And Transparents Color
STEP 1 Molding
Use cnc or handmaking.It depends on the provided picture.
STEP 2 Outline Cutting
Cutting molds are made separately, then cut to the exact outline of the design. Outline cutting molds may be required depending on the complexity of the design.If a center hole or cut-out is required,an additional cut-through mold must be used.
STEP 3 Coloring
Enamel is composed of glass-like material combined with metal oxides and clay into fine powder. Cloisonne powder cannot be mixed like paints or soft enamel, as each color returns to its own shade after heating.
STEP 4 Firing
Colors are fired one at a time at 1,600F for two to four minutes to stabilize the enamel and prevent color bleeding.
STEP 5 Stoning & Polishing
* Each piece is fully cooled. * Finishing is by rubbing the surface with a carborundum stone until all excess color has been worn away. * Surface then polished until smooth and shining.
STEP 6 Attachment
Attachment is soldered onto the back of each piece.
STEP 7 Plating
Plating now can be processed. The quality of plating varies with the length of time the metal is soaked in the plating liquid. Click on the link to see the different plating colours available for this process.
STEP 8 Inspection & Packing
All items are strictly inspected beforedelivery. Customer's satisfaction is guaranteed!
WHY CHOOSE US?
2. OEM & ODM service
3. Resonable price and high quality
4. Prompt delivery
6. Over 10 years' production experience.
7. Cheap mould charge and open mould fast
8. Satisfactory pre-sale service and after-sale service
9. Strictly inspection for every product before packing
10. Professional designer to design various custom artwork
Contact Person: bella